Tuesday, January 17, 2012


 



Hello lovies! Ive been meaning to do this sooner but with 2 boys sick it I havent had too much spare time. So yesterday was a great day. I got good news from school, became a sponsor  and of course made some cute new baby things.( pics to soon follow)




Heres one of the things that put a big smile on my face to see





www.craftgate.com



And then there was this:



Which was really sweet because she is an amazing designer xoxoxo


So all in all I had a great day!  Beginning Feb 1st I will be a sponsor for Modern Mommy Crochet's big 5K giveaway.  One lucky customer will be receiving a cute little elephant rattle I made.

www.facebook.com/modermommycrochet


Ive been really digging into new causes, giveaways and upcoming venues and events to get involved with other local businesses. I truly enjoy meeting new people, helping others and being able to network with other crafters and artists! xoxoxo

I hope everyone is safe and warm on this Monday night . Til next time...


xoxoxoxoxo
Janelle


















                                                                                                                 

















1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for adding that to your post! You are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete